What do you look for in a boyfriend? I mean - What do you look for in a boyfriend jean?
- A casual loose fit, but not frumpy
- A perfect roll or cuff at the bottom,
- The perfect weight - light enough to wear in the summer but heavy enough so that they fall off the hips creating a slimming silhouette.
- Not too skinny at the bottom in order to create balance with a wider, more masculine shoe.
- Just the right amount of distressing so that they don't steal the show but aren't lost in the crowd either.
I seem to have found a pair that lives up to all that and for only 80 bones. The Sexy Boyfriend Jean from the Gap has won my heart, the second I put them on in the store I knew I would have a hard time not succumbing to the temptation of wearing them everyday. This jean comes in a few different colours, I picked up a pair in white with plans of wearing them in a variety of all white ensembles this Spring. Instead, Spring has decided to play hard to get here in Halifax and so I have it paired with a boxy knit in these outdoor pics. I plan on doing an indoor shoot that captures how I was prepared to wear them in a more Spring like fashion. Until then... this.
Jeans: Gap (click to navigate)